Friday, August 14, 2009

Discuss: Choosing the Right Sunglasses for Your Face

Recently on Life Love Beauty, we published an article about how to find the best sunglasses to suit your face shape. Here is the place to discuss your own trials and tribulations in finding the best sunglasses for your face.

- Do you find it easy or challenging to choose sunglasses for yourself?
- What is the most important thing you're looking for when picking out sunglasses?
- Do you go for designer shades or knock-offs?
- What else is on your mind about sunglasses?

1 comment:

  1. I *hate* picking out sunglasses. I never know what looks right with my face. Also, I am notorious for either stepping on my own sunglasses, or leaving them where someone else steps on them. Such a bummer! But, I've been more careful this year and I have two great pairs that I'm loving... ADIDAS and Steve Madden. :-)

    What about everyone else?

    ReplyDelete